*5 pts L4 - Solutions Intro
No Due Date
a text entry box or a file upload
Review the presentation below and answer the following questions. Copy and paste the questions into your Google Doc and/or Text Box when answering.
1) What is a solution?
2) What is a solute? What is a solvent? How do you determine which one is which?
3) What is considered the "universal solvent"? Why?
4) What are 3 ways to increase the rate of dissolving?
5) What is polar? What is non-polar?
6) What is a solubility curve? What do you use it for?
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.